breed by Compound Genetics
Here you can find all info about Smiley Face from Compound Genetics. If you are searching for information about Smiley Face from Compound Genetics, check out our Basic Infos or Lineage / Genealogy for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!
Basic / Breeders Info
Smiley Face is a mostly indica variety from Compound Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±67 days ) and outdoors . Compound Genetics’ Smiley Face is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.
Compound Genetics’ Smiley Face Description
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Plant Height: Medium-Tall
Dosidos #6 crossed with our Legend Orange Apricot F2 #23 Male
OGKB x Face Off OG = Dosidos
Legend OG x Orange Apricot = Legend Orange Apricot
Smiley Face Lineage / Genealogy
- Smiley Face »»» Dosidos #6 x Legend Orange Apricot #23
- Dosidos #6
- »»» OGKB x Face/Off OG BX1
- OGKB Probably
- »»» Girl Scout Cookies x Unknown Strain Probably
- Girl Scout Cookies
- »»» F1 Durban x OG Kush South Florida
- F1 Durban S1
- Cherry Pie Kush
- »»» Durban Poison x Chemdawg Mendocino
- Durban Poison IBL
- Africa Durban »»» Sativa
- Chemdawg Mendocino (specified above)
- Cherry Pie Kush
- OG Kush South Florida Probably
- »»» Chemdawg x
- Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush, Pakistan
- Lemon Thai »»» Sativa
- Hindu Kush, Pakistan »»» Indica
- Unknown Indica »»» Indica
- »»» Chemdawg x
- Unknown Strain
- Face/Off OG BX1
x Face-Off OG Kush
- Unknown Strain #32 x Face-Off OG Kush
- Unknown Strain #32 »»» Unknown Strain
- Face-Off OG Kush
- OG Kush Selfed (specified above)
- Face-Off OG Kush (specified above)
- Legend Orange Apricot #23 F2
- »»» Legend OG x Unknown Strain Orange Apricot F2
- Legend OG
- OG Kush (specified above)
- Unknown Strain Orange Apricot »»» Unknown Strain
Map of the Smiley Face Family Tree
Upload your info about this strain here:
Do you know something more about Compound Genetics’ Smiley Face? Please help to make this database better and upload/connect your information here!
Pictures speak louder than words! Upload your “Smiley Face” Photos here and help other growers to get a better impression of this variety.
You have grown Smiley Face together with another variety? Please fill out our Strain VS. Strain direct comparisation form!
Our strain reviews are multilingual, searchable and can be very detailed – including data about the grow, aroma, effects and taste! Please upload your Smiley Face Review here to help the other seedfinder users!
You have experience with the medical qualities of Smiley Face? Sharing your information here maybe can help other people!
You’ve stumbled upon a Smiley Face related thread into a forum or growers community? Connect it here and enable othe users to find this information fast and easy!
You found a related video with additional information or grow-infos about Smiley Face on YouTube? Please connect it here to the strain info page!Smiley Face breed by Compound Genetics Here you can find all info about Smiley Face from Compound Genetics . If you are searching for information about Smiley Face from Compound Genetics,
10 Marijuana Emojis For Stealth Weed Texts
Unfortunately, the iPhone did not include any marijuana emojis. Not to worry – us weed smokers have gotten creative. The following is a list of emojis that were not intended to be about marijuana, but I think they work pretty well.
Perhaps most important is that these emojis are stealthy and inconspicuous.
1. Trees: Using the term ‘trees’ to mean marijuana has become pretty universal.
2. Fire: Gotta have a way to light up those trees.
3. Cloud: Blowing smoke. Combine this with the lips or a face to complete the picture.
4. Rocket: Ready for blastoff? Use this emoji to show just how high you go. Add the moon and stars as you see fit.
5. Leaf: I know – it’s a maple leaf, but it’s the closest thing we get to a proper weed leaf.
6. OK: They say it’s the ‘OK’ symbol. We say it’s the ‘holding a joint’ symbol.
7. Peace Sign: This one is for the hippie in all of us – an homage to a time of marijuana’s awakening.
8. Smiley Face w/ tongue – Admit it, we all get that high sometimes.
9. Pineapple: This one is for /r/trees. You can really thank that subreddit for #1 also.
10. Heart: The symbol of love – Perfect to show how you feel about Mary Jane.
If you enjoyed this article then here’s a few of my other articles you might like:
Love the post! I totally made my own emoji weed reference, didn’t see it so I’ll share it:
You love it don’t you? Haha I’m sure only girls could use it but hey, I am a girl so it works out 😛 anyway, thanks for letting me steal a moment, have a good day!
Steal as many moments as you like. Thanks for checking out the blog and sharing!
On the old school yahoo messenger which is no longer svailable app on iPhone 6s there was a code for a doobie bit probably only worked on yahoo Idontcare know
I wall send this to all people.
Great! I’m glad you like it.
Awesome. Thank you so much!
Right back at ya 🙂
Actually the maple leaf was originally green. I couldn’t find it the last time I looked because it’s red now more like s maple leaf than weed/ so some subversive sneaked it into emoji – pretty funny
I wish they would have left it green. That would have been perfect. Thanks for sharing!
Have a great high, who ever is reading this!
Haha so cool ! Thanks !
All you have to do is screen caption the smoking emoji smiley face save it in your picture after cropping the unwanted areas and use it.
I use them all the time!
Hahaha I love this article so much Imma share it.The writer must’ve been
I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing
problems with your site. It appears like some of
the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?
This may be a issue with my browser because I’ve had this happen before.
Thanks for the info. We’ll look into it.
How about for edibles or funny honey? ♀️
This is adorable. I usually use the green heart and the plant sprout, but now I’m seeing the ‘okay’ hand in a whole new light.
When do you think a proper cannabis emoji will finally be a thing?