Living Life Mysteriously.
Real Time Pain Relief – Hemp Oil Plus – #Fibromyalgia
I started with body pains when I was about 18, I was pregnant with my eldest son. The doctor’s were pretty sure it was Fibromyalgia – but in 1999, they considered it a mental health issue, so it meant it was all in my head.
Years go by and I ignored the body aches as best as I could – until the year of 2011. I had just got done working out, and BAM, my body exploded into the worst pain I had ever felt in my entire life, yet the pain reminded of something I had felt a few years before that – flu aches.
I was finally diagnosed with Fibromyaglia – because by the year of 2011, doctors started to realize that it’s not a mental health issue, but a real thing that is not all in my head.
My fibromyalgia pain is not muscle pain, but a deep down inside my bones pain. During flareups, I can be in pain for weeks, every day just in PAIN. Then some days, I don’t have pain, but I have weird places that hurt. For example, as I am writing this bot of my elbows feel like they have charlie horses in them, it hurts use my arms to even brush my hair, or even pick things up – it feels like my elbows are about to break in half. Another example of odd quirky pain, is my right foot. I have to wear memory foam shoes to keep the pain at bay while standing for long periods of time. My foot feels like its broken, any type of touch send shock waves throughout my foot and leg. Some days, it’s my jaw or my knees or my left wrist. Everyday there may be something new – as soon as one pain dissipates and new one starts. This is my life!
I do not take any medicine, I can barely take ibuprofen because my stomach hurts from it, so I had to find something to ease the odd quirky pains on a daily bases.
I found Real Time Pain Relief – Hemp Oil Plus. It’s a topical lotion with all sorts of goodies in it.
HEMP Oil Plus is a rich cream that delivers on-spot relief from pain and stiffness. The homeopathic formula of HEMP Oil Plus has the same light feel and great smell that you love and expect from Real Time Pain Relief. Plus, it is made with 4 new key ingredients: Turmeric Extract, Peppermint Oil, Wasabi Extract, and Hemp Oil. This gentle but revolutionary cream is ideal for daily use in the fight against pain and stiffness.
Key Ingredients of HEMP Oil Plus
- Hemp Oil is believed to offer antioxidants, fatty acids, and minerals to skin.
- Turmeric Extract is naturally rich in antioxidants and minerals that have a positive affect on collagen and skin tissue.
- Wasabi Extract warms up stiff muscles and leaves an invigorating sensation on the skin.
- Peppermint Oil is soothing and promotes blood flow. When used topically, it leaves an enlivening and refreshing tingle on the skin.
The reason I use it on the odd quirky pains is because they are usually in one spot and not all over my body – I did not test this all over my body during a flareup, so I cannot answer that question if it works on all over body type pain, but I can answer this…
My elbow pain isn’t completely gone, but the hemp oil eased the pain enough to not cause me not to use my arms. The help oil takes my foot pain away completely at least for a little while. Also note, I did not take any sort of pain medication before trying the lotion out. I wanted this review to be as sincere as possible.
If you need more pain relief, try going gluten free, find turmeric in capsules and take it daily (1500mg) and up your vitamin D, by taking a supplement or getting out in the sun as much as possible. Taking a supplement during the winter months is your best bet.
If you are like me and suffer with fibromyalgia and don’t take medication, try Hemp Oil Plus by Real Time Pain Relief, as well as turmeric and Vitamin D supplements, try lowering your gluten intake and drink plenty of water!
- Turmeric – anti-inflammatory (if taken on a daily basis, swelling in all areas of your body will decrease which in turn will decrease pain.
- Vitamin D – Some say, if you are low on Vitamin D, you will experience pain. If your experiencing extreme pain try to increase your vitamin D intake – most foods have it, but it may not be enough to get you were you need to be on a daily basis.
- Hemp Oil – Reduces inflammation, which will reduce pain.
- Gluten – If you are having stomach issues and even body aches, try to decrease your gluten intake. Gluten actually cause inflammation! Take it out of your diet!
- Water – your body is made up of 90% water, so give your body what it uses the most and drink all the waters! Even water that is flavored (NO SUGAR), counts as drinking water!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Thoughts? Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Mysterious Ramblings Living Life Mysteriously. Real Time Pain Relief – Hemp Oil Plus – #Fibromyalgia I started with body pains when I was about 18, I was pregnant with my eldest son. The