Procon org marijuana
“The war on marijuana has caused tremendous damage. When we end the marijuana war we need to do so not only to create a policy that will work for the future but one that corrects the mistakes of the past. Some of the essential elements of a sensible marijuana policy includes:
- Repeal criminal laws for marijuana offenses.
- Remove marijuana from the Schedules of the Controlled Substances Act so it can be used medically.
- Allow people to grow their own marijuana without any taxation.
- Tax marijuana like any other commodity without a special marijuana tax.
- Do not allow the liquor, tobacco, pharmaceutical and Big Ag industries, and corporations like Monsanto, to engage in the marijuana market.
- Prevent marijuana oligopolies with caps on limits of market share.”
Marijuana for Pets: Top 3 Pros & Cons
The market for CBD products aimed at companion animals jumped from $32 million in 2018 to $400 million in 2019. Is CBD a safe and effective treatment for animals, or should pet owners be wary of using an unregulated product with insufficient scientific testing?
On this day in 1922, the US Supreme Court ruled in Ozawa v US that Japanese people were ineligible for US citizenshipMarijuana for Pets: Top 3 Pros & Cons The market for CBD products aimed at companion animals jumped from $32 million in 2018 to $400 million in 2019. Is… ]]>