IrieCBD CBD Review, Pain 250mg CBD Oil Tincture
|CBD Value Score||Fair deal|
|Size||1.08 oz (32 mL)|
|Hemp Type||Full spectrum|
|Video Review||WATCH OUR REVIEW|
What’s in your CBD?
We sent this product to an independent lab to see what’s inside.
From the label
Total mg listed
From our test results
Total mg cannabinoids
This product claims 250 mg of hemp extract. Our test results found 281.152 mg of cannabinoids, 12.5% more than what is listed on the product’s label.
See how this product compares to other CBD products we have tested here.
Cannabinoid breakdown per bottle
CBD (mg / bottle)
THC (mg / bottle)
Other cannabinoids (mg / bottle)
The unadulterated test results on this page come directly from the certificate of analysis (linked above) from an independent lab, which we pay directly. This is a single independent lab test of one product, at one point in time. We do not guarantee that all products or labs will produce the same results. Lab results may differ based on the different methodologies of testing used by each lab or inconsistencies in the product. Learn more about our review process here.
Value: Cost per cannabinoid
Cost per mg CBD
Cost per mg cannabinoids
* excluding CBD, CBDa, THC, & THCa
Cost per mg rare cannabinoids
Details from the manufacturer
- 1.08 oz (32 mL)
- 250 mg full spectrum extract
- 8 mg of CBD per 1 mL
- CBD: 256 mg per bottle (based on serving info)
- THC: Yes
- Other cannabinoids: Yes
About the product
IrieCBD claims this is a full-spectrum hemp extract. Our lab tests confirmed that it is a full-spectrum hemp extract that contains CBD, THC, CBDa, CBN, CBC, CBG, CBDV, and CBL.
We found that IrieCBD contained 12.5% more cannabinoids than suggested by their label.
You can take this product sublingually or mix with a food or drink.
Cannabinoid breakdown per mL
CBD (mg / mL)
THC (mg / mL)
Other cannabinoids (mg / mL)
IrieCBD claims to have 8 mg of CBD per 1 mL serving (32 servings). We found that each 1 mL serving contains a total of 8.786 mg of cannabinoids, including 7.966 mg of CBD and 0.418 mg of THC.
Labeling issue: IrieCBD claims to have 250 mg (unspecified). However, they also claim to have 8 mg of CBD per 1 mL serving (32 servings), which adds up to 256 mg of CBD per bottle. IrieCBD emailed us a lab test that showed 7.4 mg of CBD per 1 mL serving. The labeling on the front of the bottle is not consistent with their serving size info or the lab tests that they provide.
About the company
IrieCBD is one of the largest CBD companies on the market. Founded in 2014 and growing out of the easy-going vibe of San Diego’s beach culture, according to IrieCBD’s website.
- Irie has an “It’s All Good” program that donates one product to someone in need for every two products sold.
- Freedom Leaf Inc. acquired IrieCBD (including more than 25 of their products) in 2018 for $1.8 million. Freedom Leaf, owner of Hempology, is a publically traded company worth more than $45 million and has over 60,000 acres of hemp farms. Advanced hemp technology and farming may help IrieCBD grow into a reputable brand.
- The labeling on IrieCBD’s Pain 250 mg was not consistent with their serving size information. Their serving size info added up to 256 mg of CBD. Discrepancies on the label of a CBD product may bring to question the accuracy and reliability of a product.
- We purchased IrieCBD’s Pain 250 mg on May 31, 2019. On July 1, 2019, we received an email stating that their product had “non-complaint microbial levels.” Our product was refunded and the company has new testing procedures and management in place.
- IrieCBD also sells on Amazon under the brand IrieHemp (Irie Hemp Company). However, Amazon does not allow CBD on their platform and this may confuse customers.
An extensive internet search for IrieCBD found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
IrieCBD also offers the Pain product line in potencies of 500 mg ($74.97) and 1000 mg ($119.97). However, these higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 250 mg ($39.97) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by IrieCBD
IrieCBD offers CBD tinctures, topicals, edibles, capsules, and pet products.
IrieCBD CBD review & lab test. We sent this product to a lab to see what's inside. (CBD, THC, cannabinoids, value, about the product & company)
Irie CBD products are meant to help provide support at the most fundamental level when your normal way of operating is not getting it. Their products are formulated with all natural, full spectrum hemp oil to deliver the highest quality of CBD, providing fast acting, natural CBD pain relief for chronic and acute pains. Irie CBD believes in giving back, and so do we. Find their products at Smooth Roots, and with their “Its All Good” Program, Irie CBD will donate one product to someone in need for every two products sold. Smooth Roots is proud to be a part of this and offers Irie CBD online and in store.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
FREE SHIPPING on Irie CBD Full Spectrum Hemp Oil. Shop 100% Natural CBD Oil Tinctures, Edibles & Topicals from Irie CBD. Fast Natural Pain Relief by Irie CBD.