With the current state of the cannabis industry, and the rapid growth occurring each year, comes various growing pains and even rogue vendors. It can be a minefield trying to navigate the many different CBD companies that exist on the internet. We aim to simplify this search by providing readers with trustworthy and well-researched reviews. Today, we are doing a Haleigh’s Hope CBD review.
Haleigh’s Hope is a unique company within the cannabis industry. The company was named after Haleigh Cox, born on July 19, 2009, in Georgia. The little girl was diagnosed with Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome, a mitochondrial disorder, and Cerebral Palsy during infancy.
Desperate to find treatment for their daughter, Haleigh’s parents explored the use of medical cannabis. This resulted in the development of a cannabis strain that was used to create CBD oil that Haleigh used. The results were life-changing. We will tell you everything there is to know as part of this review.
Haleigh’s Hope Quick Summary
“Haleigh’s Hope was the first effective CBD tincture that I tried after a few duds. It helps wonderfully for my anxiety and doesn’t have any side effects.”
Who Is Haleigh’s Hope CBD?
In 2009, Janea and Brian Cox gave birth to Haleigh, who was later diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy and a rare form of epilepsy. She experienced her first seizure at 8-months, and the frequency and severity of the seizures increased rapidly as the little girl got older.
After a critical emergency in 2014, Haleigh’s parents became willing to investigate their treatment options in a new area of therapy that has shown promise in other patients who have epilepsy: Medical cannabis.
Since cannabis in all forms was illegal in the family’s home state of Georgia, Janea traveled to Colorado – the heart of the medical marijuana industry – in search of hope.
She connected with Jason Cranford in Colorado, and this was the beginning of Haleighs Hope. Jason is an expert botanist who’s been active in the cannabis industry since 2009. He’s a passionate advocate for marijuana and its healing properties.
Jason is the founder and executive director of the Flowering Hope Foundation. The organization works closely with patients who have serious medical conditions that have shown promise with the treatment of medical cannabis. Working directly with these patients, Jason started to realize that different conditions were more responsive to certain ratios of CBD:THC.
He had already been working on a high CBD, low THC cannabis strain for other medical conditions. Through a period of trial and error, they found the perfect balance for Haleigh. Based on a cannabis strain developed with a 24:1 balance of CBD and THC, Haleigh’s Hope was formed.
Within a few weeks of treatment, Haleigh’s seizures reduced from over 200 per day to less than four. Her mother, Janea, is now one of the loudest advocates in the medical cannabis industry, calling for laws that advance the accessibility of medicine developed from cannabis.
Haleigh’s Hope is named in honor of Haleigh Cox, and the company works closely with the Flowering Hope Foundation to offer excellent customer support and patient consultations, as the company continues to develop specific strains of medical-grade CBD oils with targeted CBD:THC ratios.
Haleigh’s Hope CBD Highlights
Here are some of the highlights of Haleigh’s Hope CBD oil:
- High-Quality Products: Made from 100% USDA Organic Certified, verified non-GMO ingredients, Haleigh’s Hope is a high-quality, whole-plant hemp extract that contains naturally occurring cannabinoids. The company received its certification of compliance with the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). This certification recognizes the highest level of quality manufacturing that a maker of beverages, foods, dietary supplements, cosmetics, or pharmaceutical ingredients can receive.
- Customer Support: Haleigh’s Hope is known for offering great customer service. If you need any help or have any questions, you can either call or email the company directly. There’s also a customer support tab on the company website that may help with some technical issues that you may be having with the website, your account, or shipping.
- USDA Organic Certification: Haleigh’s Hope was the first vertically integrated hemp-based product that contains CBD to be issued with this certification.
- Haleigh’s Hope Act: Haleigh Cox, in conjunction with Haleigh’s Hope, has a state law named in their honor, called “The Haleigh’s Hope Act.” The law allows registered patients and their caregivers to legally possess up to 20 ounces of low-THC oil with their doctor’s recommendation.
- Free Consultation: The company offers free consultations. The number to call is (888) 328-0175, and you can also find more information on the website.
Haleigh’s Hope CBD: Negative Thoughts
We are not all that impressed with Haleigh’s Hope website. It’s quite bland, not very aesthetically pleasing, and the layout isn’t great. Quite honestly, it has a very amateur look and feel to it.
There also isn’t much information available about the company on the website. Even under the “About Us” tab, there is no information about Haleigh’s Hope. We can only hope that the company does a bit of a website revamp in the near future.
Haleigh’s Hope is a unique company within the cannabis industry. Want to learn more about their products and get the best offers, read our full review.
Hope cbd oil colorado
Our Starter Bottle is the Product You Want!
Haleigh’s Hope Products are USDA Organic Certified from Seed to Sale
Available in Safflower Oil or MCT Coconut Oil
Haleigh’s Hope® is a Whole Plant Extract, Superior to Other CBD Products
Haleigh’s Hope® Grows, Extracts, Produces, Packages and Ships 100% of Our Product
Our Strongest Dosage, Great for General Health and Acute Issues
Available in MCT Coconut Oil or Safflower Oil
Safe, Effective, USDA Organic, High-Quality Products. Shipped to all 50 States and Many Countries. Botanical Oil Made from Organic, All Natural Ingredients.