Wild Hemp Review
- Wild Hemp Review
CBD Oil Review rates Wild Hemp with three stars because it qualifies for the Quality, Mission & Innovation Badges.
Wild Hemp: 60-Second Summary
Wild Hemp was born out of the vape industry — the subsidiary of a vape company called American Juice Co — and now manufactures CBD products from smokables to water-soluble tinctures. The brand scores a couple of points with us, namely for some really awesome hemp CBD cigarettes and their clean sourcing/processing. But there are also a few things that are holding us back.
Wild Hemp Review
Wild Hemp is an offshoot of America Juice Co, a vape company with large-scale facilities in Dallas that manufactures various e-liquids and sells them through their consumer brands. That company began with a mission to rid the world of cigarette smoking with vapable options. And now, the mission has been redirected within the CBD space, as Wild Hemp offers CBD vapables and other products.
There are things we like and things we don’t like about Wild Hemp. Let’s start with the fact that Wild Hemp sources all the hemp in their line from Oregon and Colorado. Plus, they use CO2 extraction. Thus, their CBD oil meets our standards for the Quality Badge, and we like that they keep sourcing and production in the USA.
Wild Hemp also has a few fantastic and innovative CBD product options that we’re really into:
- Their ‘hempettes’ CBD cigarettes – Wild Hemp is known for these CBD cigs that feature different hemp varietals named for their terpene/flavor: regular, sweet, and pineapple blaze. We have not seen this level of flavor in CBD hemp cigarettes before, so major props. FYI these look exactly like traditional cigarettes and smell like cannabis, so take that into consideration and enjoy!
- CBD with Copaiba – Wild Hemp uses an uncommon (and expensive) ingredient in a few of their products which we love, Copaiba oil. The brand claims it may have synergistic effects when combined with cannabidiol. While we can’t prove that, we really like the inclusion of this all-natural, plant-based ingredient.
- Versatility – Wild Hemp’s CBD tinctures (except maybe for the ones with Copaiba) can be taken orally, vaped, or added to food and drinks, making them a highly versatile way to get your CBD on.
- Potent cannabinoids – Wild Hemp is true to their labeling, and their broad-spectrum CBD oil is just that: full of a range of multiple cannabinoids, according to their lab tests. Entourage effect in session.
That said, we see some areas for improvement that we think will only help both the brand and consumers alike:
- Testing – Currently, Wild Hemp posts a few potency tests, but they definitely don’t have all their SKUs covered. Additionally, in order to grant the Safety Badge, we’d need to see contaminants results for pesticides, residual solvents, heavy metals, and microbials on their CBD oil.
- The CBD lotion – We know we praised Wild Hemp for using Copaiba (this product has it as an ingredient), but we’re not at all fond of the other synthetics in this CBD topical. We found parabens, triethanolamine, and more.
Something we won’t come down as hard on as parabens is polysorbates. Wild Hemp puts food-grade polysorbates in their CBD tinctures in order to emulsify them and give them that versatility to be vaped, ingested, or added to food/bevs. The FDA allows a certain amount of polysorbates in food, and some polysorbates can be sourced from mostly plant materials. This call is up to you, but remember the FDA does not regulate CBD oil products.
Bottom Line – Wild Hemp has some great CBD products with potent profiles and innovative botanicals. We would get totally on board if they would provide access to testing and remove a couple of ingredient choices from some of their product formulas.
Badges For Wild Hemp
Wild Hemp — through parent company America Juice Co — envisions a smoke-free world with better alternatives to cigarettes.
Wild Hemp sources their hemp plants from Colorado and Oregon and uses CO2 extraction to procure their CBD oil.
Wild Hemp offers innovative products like water-based CBD oil and more.
This Wild Hemp Review reveals the truth about this CBD oil company. Not all CBD is created equal. Read this before you buy from Wild Hemp.
Wild Hemp CBD Cigarettes In-Depth Review
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
Wild Hemp CBD Cigarettes In-Depth Review
With more and more CBD products coming out in the market today, it can be hard to tell which of these products are really worth your hard earned money. When it comes to CBD cigarettes, one product that’s gaining popularity in the market recently is the wild hemp CBD cigarette. The manufacturer claims that the cigarettes are made from organic hemp and don’t contain any THC. They also don’t contain nicotine or tobacco, which means that these cigarettes are safer and healthier than your usual tobacco. Read this review to find out more about these CBD cigarettes.
What is the Wild Hemp Cigarette?
Also known as the hempettes cigarettes, the Wild Hemp cigarettes are made with organic hemp flowers that contain a good amount of CBD and a wide variety of terpenes that result in an entourage effect, maximizing the hemp’s results. The company behind the product claims that the cigarettes are slow burning and induce a calming and relaxing effect.
Of all the weed cigarettes in the market, the Wild Hemp has one of the most attractive packaging. The cigarettes are packed in a box that has a combination of silver and green color with glittery cannabis leaves all over. On the lower right-hand corner of the box, it states that the cigarettes have 0% THC.
Who is the Company behind these Cigarettes?
The maker of the cigarettes is American Juice Co that’s based in Utah. Their main goal is to produce healthier alternatives to cigarettes. And aside from the wild hemp CBD cigarettes, American Juice also produces e-liquid, handcrafted from the finest ingredients. According to their website, it is their passion to produce high-quality products using the best processes, which leads to the growth and success of their company. In fact, they now have a high-scale manufacturing facility in the city of Dallas, Texas.
Are the Wild Hemp Cigarettes Worth It?
The wild hemp CBD cigarettes have become very popular in the market recently. But is it really worth the hype? First of all, the cigarettes don’t have any THC, the psychoactive component found in cannabis and the reason why some cannabis users are getting high. Furthermore, the cigarettes don’t have any nicotine in them since they are not made from tobacco.
Another great thing about the wild hemp cigarettes is that they are made mostly from CBD. In case you didn’t know, the CBD is the component of cannabis that’s known for its many health benefits. This ingredient is a very powerful painkiller and has been shown to relieve stress. Furthermore, CBD is also anticonvulsant, anti-inflammatory, and promotes homeostasis. Given these benefits, it’s safe to say that the cigarettes are indeed worth giving a try.
The wild hemp CBD cigarettes cost only $12.99 per box and if you want to buy more, you can save if you get a carton, which only costs $119.99. So if you’re curious about the weed cigarettes and you want to get your hands in it, the wild hemp cigarettes are a great product to try.
In this article we will do a comprehensive review of Wild Hemp CBD cigarettes. You will learn what are these cigarettes and who makes them.