DAX Indian Hemp
DAX Indian Hemp contains a unique oil blend that moisturizes hair to help repair damage caused by chemical treatments. DAX Indian Hemp helps lock in moisture and improve hair texture.
- Hair conditioner made of a unique blend of oils
- Stimulates the scalp while soothing and calming damage done by chemical treatments
- Helps lock in moisture and improve texture
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Usage Instructions
- Hair Type
- Expected Results
- Reviews (0)
- Lanolin — Enhances moisture retention resulting in softer, smoother hair.
- Vitamin E — Helps prevent split ends and aids in hair growth. Helps to reduce dryness and adds shine. Antioxidant.
- Hemp Seed Oil — Excellent natural conditioner that contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids to nourish your scalp and hair.
- Natural Oil Blend — Natural Oils add shine to the hair, helping reduce breakage enhancing hair length, strength and thickness. Helps to nourish hair and smooth hair cuticle. Helps to enhance the health and vitality of your hair. Helps to make hair softer and more manageable.
- Massage into hair and scalp as needed and style hair as usual.
Petrolatum, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosmary) Leaf, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carageenan), Taraxacum Officinale, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Prunus Serotina, Echinacea Purpurea, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Tussilago Farfara, Rumex Crispus Root Extract, Faex, Lanolin, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylaraben, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, D-Limonene, Tocopheryl Acetate.
DAX Indian Hemp DAX Indian Hemp contains a unique oil blend that moisturizes hair to help repair damage caused by chemical treatments. DAX Indian Hemp helps lock in moisture and improve hair
Hair Oil Pomade
Since essential oils (the oils that give plants their distinctive smells) are the key ingredients in aromatherapy treatments and products, experts recommend not using them in the first trimester. Essential oils could cause uterine contractions or adversely affect your baby in his early developmental stages, explains Jill Edwards, N.D., an Oregon doctor of naturopathic medicine who specializes in prenatal care.
“In the second and third trimesters, some essential oils are safe to use, as your baby is more developed,” Edwards adds. These include lavender, chamomile and ylang ylang, which calm, relax and aid sleep. Oils to be avoided include cinnamon, clove, rosemary and clary sage, all of which can cause contractions.
Essential oils safe for pregnancy (second and third trimesters)
– Bergamot – Roman chamomile – Eucalyptus – Geranium – Ginger – Grapefruit – Lavender – Lemon – Lemongrass – Lime – Mandarin – Neroli – Patchouli – Petitgrain – Rose Otto – Rosewood – Sandalwood – Sweet orange – Tea tree – Ylang ylang
Essential oils to avoid in pregnancy (partial list)
– Aniseed – Angelica – Arnica (homeopathic is fine) – Basil – Birch (sweet) – Bitter almond – Black pepper – Boldo leaf – Broom – Buchu – Calamus – Camphor (brown or yellow) – Cassia – Cedarwood/thuja – Chamomile – Chervil – Cinnamon – Clary sage (often used during labor by midwives safely) – Clove (bud, leaf or stem) – Coriander – Costus – Deertongue – Elecampane – Fennel – Fir – Ginger – Horseradish – Hyssop – Jasmine – Jaborandi leaf – Juniper berry – Marjoram – Melilotus – Mugwort – Mustard – Myrrh – Nutmeg – Oregano – Origanum – Parsley (large doses) – Pennyroyal – Pine (dwarf) – Peppermint – Rosemary – Rue – Sage – Sassafras – Savin – Savory (summer) – Tansy – Thyme – Thyme red (large doses) – Tonka – Wintergreen – Wormwood
Essential Oils are Highly Concentrated
Did you know that it takes:
- 256 pounds of peppermint leaf to make one pound of peppermint essential oil
- 150 pounds or more of lavender flowers to make one pound of lavender essential oil
- Thousands of pounds of roses to make 1 pound of rose essential oil
Essential Oils contain very concentrated properties of the herb or plant they are derived from. A very small amount of EOs often has the qualities of many cups of herbal tea from the same plant. For instance, one drop of peppermint essential oil is equivalent to 26-28 cups of peppermint tea. This isn’t to say essential oils should not be used, but they should be used carefully, with proper education and in safe amounts. If you wouldn’t ingest dozens of cups of an herbal tea, you should probably think twice before consuming the equivalent amount of essential oils.
We would personally recommend checking with a doctor or midwife before taking an essential oils during pregnancy.
Peppermint essential oil may decrease milk supply while nursing, and as such, please avoid it topically while nursing.
IMPORTANT: *ALWAYS store in a cool dry place and keep oils from light. Our products are packaged in dark containers that will protect essential oil potency and product integrity of those that need it the most. We ask that you do your best to keep them from direct sunlight if and when possible.
PLEASE READ: Please Read our ingredients then take a moment to compare them to the other popular, cheaper ingredients brands, and then be a wiser consumer and make the smartest choice for your skin and hair nourishment. We use some of the finest ingredients produced by nature. An educated consumer is a smart consumer.
NOTE: All products are formulated based on years or centuries of proven evidence of being effective. Remember to always try natural products for at least 8 weeks to see if it’s working for you or if you need to try another variation of that product. Always check the actual product label in your possession or our website for the most accurate ingredients information before use. For ANY health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use. This product description is informational only and is not meant to treat or cure any disease or diagnose any problems.
WE GIVE BACK: For every items sold, a portion is donated to a charity organization to help those less fortunate or given directly to the homeless (a fresh kit that includes shampoo, conditioner, lotion and a loofah). Just by purchasing our products, you are indirectly giving back as well. We also partner in donating to Vitamin Angels.
ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS: We are ECO friendly and environmentally conscious. Our packaging containers are carefully selected to ensure product integrity and are recyclable or made of recycled contents. We recycle as much as we can anything we can. We purchase packaging supplies that are environmentally safe or biodegradable. Our green bottles were selected to block out the light to ensure your essential oils will deliver the results they promise. We chose function over beauty to deliver you effective products. If you receive a package with any other packaging it’s a result of us reusing packaging from some supplies, we do this as a way to remain environmentally conscious and reuse what we have at our disposal.
PRECAUTION: Discontinue use of this product immediately if irritation or an allergic reaction begins. Read ingredients list to avoid any allergic reactions. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Full Description
- Quick Highlights
- What We Left Out
- Our Beauty Standards
Indian Hemp Hair Oil Pomade Grease & Hair Dress is formulated to promote healthier and shiner hair that is also more manageable, frizz free, and detangled. Works well with all hair types including thin, wavy, kinky, coily, curly, colored, over processed and damaged hair. Our hair oil, hair grease, hair dress is made with some of the finest quality natural and organic ingredients to ensure your hair gets a gentle yet effective moisturizing sheen. Our hair oil pomade is made without water to ensure with each application you have maximum oils with hair and scalp benefiting ingredients. With all the nutrients packed in our hair oil pomade and hair grease you get the benefit of beautiful and healthy hair that is nourished, detangled, and strengthened. Above all, these ingredients work together to minimize hair fall and maximize hair growth. Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter are known to be natural emollients and moisturizers, so they work hard to keep the hair moisturized, manageable and fights frizz. Neem seed oil helps your scalp by with the removal of dead cells that in turn promotes healthier and shinier hair you can see and feel. Neem can also help in the fight against dandruff, split ends and head lice. We use enough Neem oil for maintenance but if you have dandruff and lice, you should try our scalp treatment oil for a more preventive measure along with this product. We made sure we avoided ingredients that are known to corrode your hair follicles, dry out your scalp, and irritate your oil glands.
- ALWAYS cruelty-free; no animal testing ever!
- No Parabens & a little goes a long way
- Works with all hair type from fine to Afro-textured
- Made of natural and organic ingredients
We pack quality ingredients in our hair oil pomade & hair dress that will contain:
- Intensive Moisture Replenishment Properties
- Herbal Extracts
- Organic and natural oils
- Natural minerals
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Promotes a healthy sheen
- Anti-fungal, Anti-septic & Anti-microbial properties
- Vitamins enriched
- Plant derived ingredients
Our hair oil pomade & hair dress DOES NOT contain:
- Petroleum Oil
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Cocoamide DEA
- Olefin Sulfonate (also known as Deodorized Kerosene)
- Derivatives of Lauryl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol (also known as Antifreeze)
- Myreth Sulfate
- Propylene Glycol
Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Candililla Wax, Lanolin Oil, Organic Garlic Oil (infused Olive Oil), Tamanu Oil, Neem Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin B-5, Fragrance, Pure O.N.E. Beauty Hair Growth Essential Oil Blend TM , Vitamin E
*To learn about the individual ingredients in this product, please visit our ingredients page for a summary but if you want in-depth knowledge, be sure to check out our blog for more detailed articles that cover research and findings.
Directions: Apply the desired amount by starting out with a small amount to the hair and scalp to help relieve dryness and reduce damage. As delightful as our product may smell and may cause temptation to eat it, this conditioner is FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Important: Please keep in cool dry places.
******* Pregnant women should always consult their health professional before using products that contain essential oils. *******
Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter are known to be natural emollients and moisturizers, so they work hard to keep the hair moisturized, manageable and fights frizz. Neem seed oil helps your scalp by with the removal of dead cells that in turn promotes healthier and shinier hair you can see and feel. It helps in maintaining long shiny hair with regular use. We believe you deserve healthy shiny frizz-free hair, don’t you agree?
Our hair oil pomade and hair dress is made to relieve dryness in the hair and scalp while reducing damage from breakage. Natural and Eco-friendly pomades are both healthy and environmentally friendly.
These ingredients are carefully selected to ensure your hair follicles are stimulated to produce healthier hair, infuse your skin, scalp and hair follicles with natural minerals, oils and extracts. Best of all by going with natural or organic products you are helping the environment with biodegradable substances that run into our drains versus harsh chemicals.
So far so great. Used it on my 3 year old daughter and my hair as well. We have thick curly hair and this seems to manage it well. It melts down the bulk of thickness while adding shine and scalp health. .. At first i was very skeptical about the small 2 oz container size.. However i was very suprised how thick and rich the product was.. I used the product on me and my daughter whole head and scalp TWICE and did not even get through a quarter way of the can. That is how much value is in the can.
Full DescriptionIndian Hemp Hair Oil Pomade Grease & Hair Dress is formulated to promote healthier and shiner hair that is also more manageable, fri…